Twenty-Three, Spring/Summer 1999
Before you call your bindery
supplier for a quotation, memorize or print out
the following list. Being "in the know" of all of these
issues before calling will indeed make the quotation
experience much more pleasurable, and accurate.
- Know the page count.
- Know the quantity.
- Know the stock weights.
- Know the finished size.
- Know how you're running the forms.
- Know if the job is coming flat or
- Know if it is precollated or if
collating is required.
- Know the binding style.
- Know if you will need pickup and
- Know if there are any special instructions
regarding packing or shipping.
- Know your salesperson and customer service
Tips provided by Mark Rasch,
About Rasch Graphics | More
PUR Binding | Perfect
Binding | Saddle Stitching | Mechanical
Tab Cutting | Support
Services | The Finishing Touch Newsletter
EMail RGS | Home
7211 N. Gessner Drive Houston, TX 77040-3143
Phone: 800 / 713-785-5750 Fax: 800 / 713-785-5801