Graphic Services has set the standard for perfect binding!
With our Kolbus Adhesive Binder, we're
binding better and faster than ever! Bigger books. Thicker books.
All with many quality controls and binding options.
- Output: 8,000 per hour
- Maximum book size: 12 1/2" X 15 1/4"
- Minimum book size: 3 7/8" X 4 1/8"
- Thickness: 1/8" to 2 3/4"
- 20-pocket gathering line
- Side gluing with adjustable glue widths for crisp, beautiful
- Stream cover feeder for careful handling of special stocks and
- Guaranteed cover registration within 1/32"
- "Inside" and "outside" layback scoring
- Adjustable scoring from 1/8" to 3/8" from the spine
- State-of-the-art carousel for ample dry time prior to trimming
- In-line 3-knife trimmer and spine knives to insure minimal spine fracturing
- and automatic counter stacker
- Optical scanners for signature recognition
- Allow a minimum 1/8" head, tail and face trim on inside text pages.
- Allow 1/16" to 1/8" for "grind" on spine edge of inside text pages.
- On the cover, leave an extra 1/8" at the head and an extra 1/4" at the tail
of the untrimmed folded signatures. Very important!
- Make certain grain direction of cover is parallel to the spine for a more
- Remember to allow additional space for layback score.
- Consult with RGS when designing your layout.
For detailed information on adhesive binding please read "Understanding
the Facts About Adhesive Binding" in our newsletter, The
Call 1-800-785-5750 or Submit Your
PUR Binding | Perfect
Binding | Saddle Stitching | Mechanical
Binding | Tab Cutting
Support Services | About Rasch
Graphic Services | Request More Information
The Finishing Touch Newsletter | EMail
RGS | Home Page
8648 Glenmont Drive, Suite 100 • Houston, TX 77036
Phone: 800 / 713-785-5750 Fax: 800 / 713-785-5801